The East, Central and Southern Africa College of Nursing (ECSACON) and Partners have called for submission of abstracts for free communication at the 13th scientific conference of ECSACON to be held in Kenya on 5th to 7th September 2018.The deadline for submissions is 12th January 2018 at 4:00 pm East African Time.
The oral and poster presentations have been earmarked in the following thematic areas:
- Maternal, New-born and Child Health Services
- Increasing access to Health Care including GBV services and SRHR among the Youth
- Nursing and Midwifery Workforce Development to achieve HRH 2030 Agenda
- Innovations in preparing competent, skilled and motivated Nurses & Midwives
- Nursing and Midwifery workforce preparedness to respond to Global Calls, Challenges and/or Disasters
- Prioritizing Communicable and NCDs including Mental Health and Nutrition
Only abstracts that will follow the guidelines will be considered. For submission or further information and/or clarification email: email@example.com.